LEGAL INFORMATION FOR IRELAND BIKEFEST:
- Name: Ireland BikeFest
- Address: Ireland BikeFest – Muckross Road, Killarney (Ireland)
- Company Name:Destination Killarney Limited
- Registered Company Address: Muckross Rd, Killarney, Co. Kerry
- Company Number: 129234
- Contact Phone No. / Email Address: +353 646671544/ email@example.com
LEGAL INFORMATION FOR THE HOSTING COMPANY:
- Name of Hosting Company: Blacknight Internet Solutions, Head Office, Unit 12A, Barrowside Business Park, Sleaty Road, Graigcullen, Co. Carlow. Ireland
- Company Number: 370845
- Registered Address: Blacknight Internet Solutions, Head Office, Unit 12A, Barrowside Business Park, Sleaty Road, Graigcullen, Co. Carlow. Ireland
- Contact Phone No. / Email Address: 1850 929 929 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: blacknight.com
- The privacy and confidentiality of user information is important. We are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your user information. We may update this policy from time to time, so please check here frequently. Ireland BikeFest
will not disclose identifiable user information to any third party without consent.
What information is collected about you? How do we use it?
We take the utmost care to ensure that the personal information we obtain from you is not used in a way that you may be unaware of or not agreeable to. You may wish to submit an information request about our Festival, participate in one of our promotions or subscribe to our e-mail or postal mail lists. In response, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, postal address and/or phone number.
In the event you opt to provide us with this information, we will only use it for the purpose specified. Information collected on the Site may be used to: enter your email in our promotions, send marketing communications or surveys to you, respond to your questions or suggestions, improve the quality of your visit to our site. You can opt-out of any communication by emailing the Business at email@example.com
Protecting your information
- We want to ensure that visitors to our Site feel confident about using the Site to plan and book their festival experience. Ireland BikeFest is committed to protecting the information we collect. Ireland BikeFest has implemented a security program to keep information that is stored in our systems protected from unauthorized access. Our Site is hosted in a secure environment. The Site servers/systems are configured with data encryption, scrambling, technologies, and industry-standard firewalls. When you enter personal information during on the contact us page, or during a customer email sign-up, your data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure safe transmission.
Children’s Privacy & Parental Consent
- Links Provided To Other Sites
- Contacting Ireland BikeFest
- This Security, Privacy and Cookies Policy applies to our Ireland BikeFest Website.
- Ireland BikeFest has engaged Blacknight Ltd to provide their SSL Cert. Follow this link to learn more:
- PRIVACY STATEMENT
This privacy statement refers to our Website
Why do we collect information?
- Collecting information provides specific benefits to you, our website visitor
- Information is collected in order to facilitate the information process between you the customer and the festival provider.
For what purpose(s) do we collect information?
- Completing or supporting an activity, namely the contact us process
- Voluntary customer registration process
- Statistical usage of the system to facilitate improvements
- No other use is made of the collected information, in particular the information is never passed to third parties without permission
Who has access to some or all of the information we collect?
- Destination Killarney, its branches and its subsidiary companies
- Legal authorities where authorized to do so
What access do we grant our visitors to the information we collect concerning them?
- Access is given to all collected information at any time on request
If you believe that our websites or systems have collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please contact us.
To contact our Festival, please see the contact details on our Website.
- COOKIES POLICY
We respect your right to privacy. Any personal information which you volunteer on this website will be treated with appropriate standards of security and confidentiality and in accordance with the Irish Data Protection Acts, 1988 (as amended).
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that Cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device. There are a number of different types of Cookies, each having a different purpose.
What types of Cookies may be used on this website?
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. We use these Cookies to enable the services which you have specifically asked for.
Performance Cookies are Cookies which collect information on how visitors use a website, i.e. which pages visitors go to most. We use these Cookies to collect information anonymously on the pages which you have visited.
Functional Cookies are Cookies which allow the website to remember choices made by the user (name, address, language). We use these Cookies to remember choices made to improve our users experience.
Advertising Cookies are Cookies which are used to deliver adverts more relevant to a user’s interests. They remember that a user has viewed a website before. They are often linked to the functionality of the site. We use these Cookies to collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
If you have Cookies enabled on your machine, we will present you with advertisements relevant to our website. Google and third party vendors show our advertisements across different internet sites. If you have Cookies switched on you may see advertisements for this website on other websites.
Should you wish to opt out of Tailored Advertising please visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Third Party Cookies
We may install third party cookies on our website. Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the website that is being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third party cookie.
Cookies are used by us to enable us to improve our website and to deliver a more personalized service for you. If, after supplying personal information, you require a copy of it or you wish to discuss, correct or delete it, please contact us using the Contact Information on our Home Page.